Quantcast

One Reason Tony Parker May Not Attend Duke

One Reason Tony Parker May Not Attend Duke

Jim O.
Administrator
From ESPN:

When Tony Parker learned he’d been selected for the 2012 McDonald’s All-American Game, he remembered something his friend Quinn Cook had told him after his McDonald’s All-American experience in 2011.

“Quinn said we get free McDonald’s for a year,” said Parker. “Is that true?”

When told he’d been duped by the current Duke freshman, Parker laughed and said, “Are you serious? He got me, he got me.”

I blame Quinn if Tony decides to go elsewhere. Never joke about free food to a big fella.